Friday, July 2, 2010

So.. I love being able to talk to my friends and family on Facebook. But there is one thing that drives me batty. Letter limits.. I will have a nice status update and I go to post and ... BAM.. too long, my post is rejected. It tells me how many words I have and how many I am permitted to have. I go to cut out some words, and it is STILL too long. Apparently, I am as long winded in print as I am verbally. Taking a cue from my brilliant blogging cousin, I decided to start a blog where I may type as many words as I like. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean I will have any more of an audience than I do on Facebook. Unlike my cousin, my friend list is short and sweet.
No matter, I have three kids and a wonderful husband who probably all will be happier if I am blogging rather than talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment